By Karen S. Fredricks
Read Online or Download Act! X for dummies PDF
Similar nonfiction_6 books
- Mammalian TRP Channels as Molecular Targets - Novartis Found'n Symp.
- Special Service Lee-Enfields - Commando, Auto Mdls. [rifles]
- Mortgage Markets Worldwide (Real Estate Issues)
- Common Sense'' Journal of the Edinburgh Conference of Socialist Economists vol 21
- Solomon Kane: The Official Movie Novelisation
Additional info for Act! X for dummies
2. Click the Commands tab in the Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box (see Figure 3-4). Figure 3-4: Customize an ACT! toolbar here. 3. Select the name of the menu that contains the command that you want to add to your toolbar. If you did your homework, pat yourself on the back. If you didn’t, have fun flipping through all the choices in the Categories list and scrolling through all the corresponding commands until you stumble upon the item that you want to add to the toolbar. I hate to be an “I told you so,” but.
Because he wants to know what his salespeople are doing and how his customers are being treated. ߜ An administrative assistant uses ACT! to automate routine tasks and to keep a schedule of various tasks and activities. ߜ A salesperson uses ACT! to make sure that she’s following up on all her prospects. ߜ A disorganized person uses ACT! to help him become more organized. ߜ A smart person uses ACT! because she knows that she’ll have more time to play by working more efficiently. ߜ A lazy person uses ACT!
In Figure 2-4, you see that the shortcut appears to the right of each menu item. In addition, notice that an icon appears to the left of some of the menu items; this means that you’ll find that corresponding icon somewhere on the icon bar if you prefer to click instead of using the menus or keyboard shortcuts. Figure 2-4: Getting the most out of ACT! menus. Chapter 2: The Various Faces of ACT! The toolbar ACT! also features a toolbar at the top of each window. The toolbar includes the most commonly used tasks of the current view.
Act! X for dummies by Karen S. Fredricks