By Giuseppe Fusco
Adaptive Voltage keep watch over in energy structures, a self-contained mix of thought and novel program, deals in-depth remedy of such adaptive regulate schemes. insurance strikes from power-system-modelling difficulties via illustrations of the most adaptive keep an eye on platforms, together with self-tuning, model-reference and nonlinearities reimbursement to a close description of layout tools: Kalman filtering, parameter-identification algorithms and discrete-time controller layout are all represented. Case reviews handle purposes matters within the implementation of adaptive voltage regulate.
Read Online or Download Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) PDF
Similar control systems books
The matter of controlling doubtful dynamic platforms, that are topic to exterior disturbances, uncertainty and sheer complexity is of substantial curiosity in machine technology, Operations examine and enterprise domain names. the appliance of clever platforms has been discovered precious in difficulties whilst the method is both tricky to version or tricky to resolve via traditional tools.
Surveillance platforms became more and more well known. complete involvement of human operators has resulted in shortcomings, e. g. excessive exertions rate, constrained potential for a number of displays, inconsistency in long-duration, and so forth. clever surveillance structures (ISSs) can complement or maybe exchange conventional ones.
- MATLAB Control Systems Engineering
- Randomized Algorithms for Analysis and Control of Uncertain Systems (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Supervisory control of concurrent systems : a Petri net structural approach
- Real Time Control Engineering: Systems And Automation
- Chaos Modeling and Control Systems Design
- Systems, Controls, Embedded Systems, Energy, and Machines
Extra info for Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
19) it is nFv = 5. 9 In addition cv has been set to 1. The polynomial T (ρ, z −1 ) has four roots; the largest ones, √ representing a complex pair, belong to the cardioid characterized by ζ = 1/ 2. 9445, with Tc = 1 ms. 4). 1371 rad/s. The coeﬃcients fv,i (i = 1, . . 5), gj (j = 0, . . 01 s. 1. 5 s. 1 s in response to the step variation of r(t) applied at t = 13 s. The self-tuning voltage regulator scheme is able to meet the closed-loop speciﬁcations in all three simulated operating conditions.
The weighting polynomials P (z −1 ), Q(z −1 ) and R(z −1 ) are appropriately selected to assign the closed-loop poles and to reduce the output and control signal variances. The presence of the diﬀerence ﬁlter Ad in η(tc,k+d ) removes the oﬀset due to reference signal changes . 26) must be predicted since it cannot be observed at the present time tc,k . 2 Indirect Self-tuning Voltage Regulator Design 49 z −d Ad (z −1 ) Q(z −1 ) D δ(tc,k ) A(z −1 ) Ad (z −1 ) u(tc,k ) z −d B(z −1 ) + ν(tc,k ) A−1 (z −1 ) r(tc,k ) v1 (tc,k ) P (z −1 ) + + η(tc,k ) − z −d R(z −1 ) Fig.
2 Indirect Self-tuning Voltage Regulator Design 49 z −d Ad (z −1 ) Q(z −1 ) D δ(tc,k ) A(z −1 ) Ad (z −1 ) u(tc,k ) z −d B(z −1 ) + ν(tc,k ) A−1 (z −1 ) r(tc,k ) v1 (tc,k ) P (z −1 ) + + η(tc,k ) − z −d R(z −1 ) Fig. 5. Generalized system output E(z −1 ) = 1 + e1 z −1 + . . + enE z −nE G(z −1 ) = g0 + g1 z −1 + . . + gnG z −nG P (z −1 ) = p0 + p1 z −1 + . . 27) the diﬀerence ﬁlter Ad removes the oﬀset due to the no-load voltage disturbance . 30) is rewritten as p0 Ad (z −1 ) E(z −1 ) ν(tc,k+d ) = p0 E (z −1 ) ν(tc,k+d ) − p0 ed−1 ν(tc,k ) where the sequence E (z −1 ) ν(tc,k+d ) = e0 + (e1 − e0 ) z −1 + (e2 − e1 ) z −2 + .
Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) by Giuseppe Fusco